cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset

David89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently reset my password, as I forgot it. Now when I go to my phone it says password change successfull. However I can't sign in it just repeatedly says login information incorrect. Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7

David89

Hey All, 

Filed a ticket and it was resolved within the hour. Thanks for all the help.

@David89 

tried use browser Microsoft Edg from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use just one page inPrivate mode,

then Reset Password

after says password change successful. close all browser, and again clear cache and cookies

and use just one page inPrivate, To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and when you press the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

David89

Had to submit a ticket. Hoping to hear back from them soon. Thanks for your help tho, greatly appreciated.

Dilber7

I just had this problem, using a different browser helped, along with clicking the eye so I could see the password, realized I’d typed the wrong thing. If different browser doesnt help, doublecheck for spelling or case sensitive errors or change password again 🙂 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @David89    you can try to reset password once more , but this time, do not login immediately.    Wait 10 mins and try login

If still fails, then open ticket with CS agent and have them to help:

To open a ticket with PM CS Agent. at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

First type: "Forgot log in information"
Then Click "Contact Us"
Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

David89

Hmmm, tried on PC in incognito, still nothing. Just getting the same message.  Saying email or password incorrect 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@David89 , try login on a computer using incognito mode on the browser.  

Need Help? Let's chat.