cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset doesn't work

mydor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I get this when ever I try and reset my password ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin. tried on every different browser and in incognito and it always says this.  

4 REPLIES 4

When was the last time you successfully logged in into My Account? What browser did you use then?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mydor wrote:

I get this when ever I try and reset my password ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin. tried on every different browser and in incognito and it always says this.  

@mydor 

Is your account currently ACTIVE or is it in Suspended status?

After 90 days of suspended/non-payment status, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mydor 

you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

Spoiler

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

or you can Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to CSA,Click Here link,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,  

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.