cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partners account

Toba69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Was wondering, is there anyways I can make payment on another persons (Wife's) account using fund I have already on my own account?

7 REPLIES 7

@Toba69 

If you made the payment to your account and those funds are your money not your reward, you can transfer it to another account. Please make sure that address and alternative number match is much easier if you also share last name, but it's not a must

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Toba69 

I tried many times and it never worked.

Due to covid issues you may be able to get some form of help and they may be more open to it, worth a try. It's better if she is the one to contact them

The following is really for 'in t the future'

However if the funds resulted from a payment and if you are transferring to your other account it will work

You may want to change your personal info a bit, it's easier if you share address and last name, less temporary charges

Good luck

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Toba69   Thanks for accepting my answer as a solution, but I think you should perhaps hold off from awarding a solution until you've received an answer from the moderators.  I hope it works out for you though, so good luck 😊

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Toba69 wrote:

Was wondering, is there anyways I can make payment on another persons (Wife's) account using fund I have already on my own account?

@Toba69   If the extra funds you are talking about are yours and you are financially strapped right now, then send a private message to moderators to see if they are willing to make an exception this one time.  It can't hurt to ask anyway.  Here is a link to private message Moderator_Team: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can't. Your only option is ask for a refund if you are that desperate to transfer your account's balance.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Toba69 Hello, no, unfortunately. The accounts are separate entities, and you can't use funds from one account to pay for another. However, you can link your CC to your Wife's account so that you could pay for her.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Toba69 hi no sorry you can't transfer funds or rewards /add ons etc. between accounts 

Need Help? Let's chat.