cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper bill

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Does anyone have an image of the paper bill PM can provide? Referred a friend last week and they wondered what it would look like. 

If anyone has an example they'd love to see it before ordering one, waiting a month, and not getting the proof they need.

Thanks

Pls block any personal info but indicate what info is there.

8 REPLIES 8

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ChuckYeah my pleasure:)

oglat

@totalUser wrote:

@oglat wrote:

Screenshot_2019-12-10-21-46-59.png

This was some time ago, they have new logo now, but information should be about the same

Hope this helps

I'm not sure what do they need, but this one does not show amount due vs amount paid, balance 0, or even what was purchased with the money. What could you possibly use it for i wander. Maybe they could talk to mods in advance about exact form needed, i doubt you could use that for tax or proof of payment of something

@totalUser  I used it for address and utility verification purposes at the time. The girl who I handed it over just said ok. It was at the time when I just started with public and didn't really understand the difference. I always used my cell bill for such purpose and if at the time they didn't accept it I would probably put up a good fight. Later on, after i took a closer look at the self-serve I realized I could have put Jimmy Hoffa or Donald Trump on that bill and presented it all the same. I probably won't do that again:

@oglat that works perfectly for my friends situation. Thanks for taking to time to do that for us.

@totalUser I don't want to share but suffice to say this and the print out of the transactions and perhaps a visa statement will do the trick in this case. (Not tax purposes)

@oglat wrote:

This was some time ago, they have new logo now, but information should be about the same

Hope this helps

I'm not sure what do they need, but this one does not show amount due vs amount paid, balance 0, or even what was purchased with the money. What could you possibly use it for i wander. Maybe they could talk to mods in advance about exact form needed, i doubt you could use that for tax or proof of payment of something

oglat

Hope this helps

I believe that chuck_grady is referring to the bill that is produced by Moderators upon request.

ilikepm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There is no paper bill with PM. However, you can check the bill in self-serve under payment/transaction history sections. However, note that the bill details do NOT mention taxes and 911 fee in your province, so can be a little tricky to decipher at first glance. 

Need Help? Let's chat.