cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid and registered but no access to self serve and SIM not functioning.

tmclunn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I signed up, paid and everything. I double checked the APN settings and all is good there.

I do not have access to my self serve section and maybe resetting my password would work but when I do that I get an "Email can not be verified" error.

I did get an email verification a little after I signed up.

At this time, how ever, I do not have a functioning cell phone.

I know I know... "Welcome to the club."

4 REPLIES 4

KK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
The deal is legit. It is intended to be a minimal service company. So, from experience, it will take a long time to hear back......but you will eventually. They are totally bunged up right now and the promo is kind of fubar but they will fix it.....eventually. Have you tried deleting the APN and then manually re-entering it?

tmclunn
Hello!? What the hell is going on!? Still no response from Twitter, FB or the email I sent to the contact us page. Come Saturday im contacting my credit card company and issuing a charge back. I've had enough. I knew the deal was too good to be true.

tmclunn

No, I did not port over any number.

It's a straight up activation.

I still can't do anything on my phone unless it's on wifi right now.

michellem

Welcome to Public mobile. let's hear more of the situiation.
Did you port a number from a different carrier?

You will have access to serve serve once the SIM is fully activated.

I had to wait for mine as there was a slight porting issue. sure enough MOD assisted me and everything was sorted out.

The price of PM plans with the quality is worth the wait.

Should you be worried about connecting this weekend, I suggest you send a private message to an MOD asap.

M

Need Help? Let's chat.