Did you mean: 

PUK code

MariahLG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

How long does it usually take the moderators to respond about PUK code

I have sent two messages so far over two days and have gotten no responce

13 REPLIES 13

Thanks @cin7...but I don't need any puk!!!

@surreyboz wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@cin7 wrote:
@lorieux

In case you might still have the card from where you popped out your Public Mobile SIM handy, you can find the PUK code on this card.

I read a similar mesagge about this a few days ago. This isn't true.

Yeah like I mentioned in the message above your message. No Provider in Canada lists the PUK code on the Sim card or the Packaging of the Sim card 

You're right.  Ii was not disputing your statement.

I was simply pointing out that misinformation has been posted multiple times by someone else about the printing of the code on the plastic that the sim card comes in.

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@cin7 wrote:
@lorieux

In case you might still have the card from where you popped out your Public Mobile SIM handy, you can find the PUK code on this card.

Yeah like I mentioned in the message above your message. No Provider in Canada lists the PUK code on the Sim card or the Packaging of the Sim card 

@cin7 wrote:
@lorieux

surreyboz

@cin7 wrote:
@lorieux

No major Provider in Canada has the PUK code written on the Sim card.  A lot of Providers around the world do Write the PUK code on the Sim card or they Write it on the Packaging that comes with the Sim Card 

@popping wrote:

@cin7 wrote:
@lorieux

There are two numbers with 2 bar codes.  Which one is the PUK?

No PUK code on the sim. The number on the back of the sim and on the barcode are both sim card numbers. The other barcode is just a model number i belive. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cin7 wrote:
@lorieux

There are two numbers with 2 bar codes.  Which one is the PUK?

cin7
@lorieux

@CS_Agent ...... @markr have been waiting one week please....

markr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am also waiting for a reply. We have not been able to make calls for a week now. 😞

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi @MariahLG,

We've replied to your private message! Please check your inbox 🙂

Thank you,

Syed

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @MariahLG,

We've replied to your private message! Please check your inbox 🙂

Thank you,

Syed

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MariahLG wrote:

Hello,

How long does it usually take the moderators to respond about PUK code

I have sent two messages so far over two days and have gotten no responce

@MariahLG, response time can be 24-48 hours.  If your phone is a Samsung I have read on here that people have had luck contacting Samsung directly and getting a Master PUK code.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Patience @MariahLG it can take 2 Smiley Winkor 3 days

Need Help? Let's chat.