cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK code

Ampaired
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I get an agent to help me get a puk code? I was trying to secure my phone for my locking my sim but I forgot the password right after

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Ampaired   Leave the direct message as your last resource.  You will get quicker response by opening proper ticket.  Using the Chatbot on the lower right: 

Type:  Unlock a phone
Click "Sim card PUK"
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click her to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 

ok i do fix it... thanks

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ampaired 

Where To Find Your PUK

A Personal Unlocking Key, or PUK code, allows you to reset your SIM card’s PIN number, after you’ve entered an incorrect PIN three times. To get your PUK code, please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team by clicking here link.

The username Moderator_Team is no longer used by Public Mobile Customer support agents will respond to customers using the username of CS_Agent.

@t_p wrote:

@Ampaired wrote:

Can I get an agent to help me get a puk code? I was trying to secure my phone for my locking my sim but I forgot the password right after

Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Members should be using the chatbot to open tickets whenever possible.  Customers who go straight to private messaging are processed at lower prioritiy causing them to receive slower service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ampaired 

Where To Find Your PUK

A Personal Unlocking Key, or PUK code, allows you to reset your SIM card’s PIN number, after you’ve entered an incorrect PIN three times. To get your PUK code, please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team CS_Agent. by clicking here link.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Ampaired wrote:

Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.