BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
6 REPLIES 6

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Text problem was at koodo or here?

Lorna152
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was with kodoo before but they don't offer what Public Offers. But I found that i wasn't getting my texts when people sent them to me. It would be hours or days later. Who wants to wait days for their msgs

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BEER wrote:

Thank you - but as far as I can tell in order to join the forum one must have an account --- I realize that add-ons do roll over and finish when used up ---  but then I don't see what the KOODO incentive is for PM account to switch over. I also don't understand why KOODO that is a sister company to PM has sent me offer to switch over. I will stay with PM and hope I won't get any more of these spam offers from Koodo.

I have read here that the telco's kinda look at their no-frills mobile offerings as a feeder into the higher cost offerings. They want to entice you upwards to extract more money from you.

I gather that some of the offers have been quite substantial. Particularly around data.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I know that Koodo offers both prepaid and postpaid options as does Telus.  To me Koodo = postpaid, Public Mobile = prepaid. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BEER:

Add-ons are one time and stay around until consumed.

And this is Public Mobile. There's a Koodo forum as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.