cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE READ THE COMMUNITY FIRST BEFORE YOU POST !

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

many post here on this community are being answered hundreds of times and plenty of working solutions are being offered...isn't it easier to read first before you post your problem and wait for a response?

PM is, as the name already said, a carrier mostly run by the PUBLIC ..meaning you and me...it is mostly a self-serve, hence the low price you are being offered... while there are undoubtful some bigger problems at the backend of PM, there are also a huge amount of problems caused by users not following or reading instructions properly and then asking in this community forum other's to do the reading for them or even complain about PM ...sorry, BUT THIS IS NOT FAIR!

Yes, PM acknowledged that there were/are problems but they also said they are fixing it and asking to bear with them.....

So for the sake of all , please READ and do you HOMEWORK before posting things here as many issues can be resolved this way without conatcting the MODS and then getting mad that they do not get immediate response.....

Community members are here to help you with problems, and they love to do that for the most of us, especially if you are a new member, but we are not here to do the reading for you....

The only thing I guess we can all agree on is, that the community page could be done more easy to navigate with TOP problemsd and TOP answers being much more visible without havoing to weed through all the posts

Just a thought !

Cheers and thanks! Smiley Very Happy

4 REPLIES 4

Jiangjun1949
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I think if PM prepare a QA (questions and answers) by sorting out the most questions in community to post on PM website will save people's time to ask same questions over and over.

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Dantasticre: paying for two plans

Looks like there's a chance the plan start date can be adjusted -- see here. Hope that helps.

Dantastic

Completely agree with @RyanRF

it's unfair that people have been waiting for 2 weeks + for a solution, and other people rewarded for being at the right place at the right time. while paying for 2 phone plans, with neither of them with an active service. the "just gotta be patient" rhetoric is getting old and going nowhere.

RyanRF
In reference to your "it's not fair" comment that people are coming on here and not reading anything and asking for help, I think the bigger unfair issue is that it looks like people are being helped randomly rather than in any kind of order.
2 service tickets, 2 PMs, a forum post, and a Facebook message about not having any kind of service despite being charged, my port going through incompletely, and my old sim being cut off and there's no help.
Then you see mods replying to people that caught them at the right time or with the right topic title, with perhaps a less severe issue (such as at least being able to make calls) and wonder what you could do to get help sooner.
Need Help? Let's chat.