cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bell port incomplete

carmennic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On Nov 19 I activated my SIM, created my account and paid for 3 months service. I put my SIM in my phone and it all seemed good until I realized I'm not recieving phone calls. I have emialed twice and recieved no response. I really would like to fix this issue as I've paid for the service. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

10 REPLIES 10

carmennic
mary_m can you help here ??

carmennic

RSsecnirP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just ported my Bell number to Public mobile today but unfortunately I'm not able to received phone calls not receving text and not able to send text but I can do outgoing calls, I get signal and Data but no incoming calls. I really would like to fix this issue as I will be needing my phone also for work.

your help would be appreciated very much.

carmennic

@Shazia_K thanks!! its working now 🙂 I really appreciate your help!!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@carmennic

I'm sorry for the long wait, 

Please check your private messages. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

carmennic

@clavijo its the same number on both, everything works with the PM SIM except phones calls. Its been a week now I just want it fixed!

clavijo

hi , so the bell line still active just call forward your number to your temporary number  , so you wont missed any important call

carmennic

@CaNuCk07 I have PM'd 4 mods now, still haven't heard anything from anyone regarding my emails or PM's I'm starting to think this was a huge mistake and waste of money. The savings is not worth the frustration I'm having at this point.

carmennic

thank you! I have sent a pm now so I will wait and see

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@carmennic  Have you sent a private message to the moderators?  If not you need to do so.  Make sure you include the info from the below post.  But its probably going to be a bit of a wait until they get to you.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

@Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.