cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIN number

billyjean007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I contacted the mod team for my PIN number and they keep telling my pin was sent via sms but the messages just says my pin has been successfully reset without the actual PIN number being sent. Has anybody had this issue before?

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Just sayin'. 🙂

@Anonymous 

Or if you are the bf....that sim card and phone has been replaced many times over.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Ok. Yet another thing. There's a possibility too that the PIN text may have landed on the SIM. One kinda needs to dig around some to view it on the SIM.

@Anonymous 

Even when you activate online you don't always get your account pin # sent to you nor when you change the account pin # in your account.

Screenshot_20210615-221827_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20210615-221643_Messages.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rebeccafolkins9 : Is this a nevermind you figured it out or...? If you activated yourself online then you created the PIN. The system sends you a text from 611 with it at activation so You might still have it.

Or what PIN are you meaning?

rebeccafolkins9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@billyjean007 

Did you choose the pin? I charged it to pin if my choice so I didn't have to receive it.

I think it's better not to keep it on the phone anyways. 

Just let them know which pin you would like to use and they will charge us to that

billyjean007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did and they said they made changes and improvements to the system and said “we will have to establish it manually”. So I sent them a 4 digit pin that’s easy to remember.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@billyjean007 They are talking about one of the first text msg you got right after you activated a line. That msg includes your PIN you entered during the activation process. If you then contacted them to have it reset, it will be different. Please reach out to them again and let them know it was reset and was never sent to you once it was changed. 

Need Help? Let's chat.