Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

Fabulousat50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was charged 4 times on acct

11 REPLIES 11

@Fabulousat50 wrote:

I provided all payments that were withdrawn from my account bank of Montreal London Ontario for amounts were debited and you have it on my account there so it’s not rocket science that you guys took way too much money out of my account and I think it’s absolutely LudacrisI want my money back other than my charges for the month

@Fabulousat50   I'm not sure what you mean about payments being withdrawn from your bank account as you cannot make payments to PM though your bank account. 

You can only make payments to PM using these credit cards, Visa, MC or Amex, Debit Visa or BMO Debit MC or a prepaid voucher purchased either online or from a retailer, gas or convenience store. 

How have you been making your payments?

@Fabulousat50 this is a forum of customers. You will need to contact a moderator directly about this issue.

Click on the question mark then ask to speak to a human. 

- account specific question

- speak to a human

-open a ticket 

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Fabulousat50 

Then you are going to need to contact the moderators to give you a refund for the overcharged amount. 

You can use the ? in the bottom right of the screen or though Private message in the top right where the envelope is. Then type in into the send to section Moderator_Team 

Fabulousat50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I provided all payments that were withdrawn from my account bank of Montreal London Ontario for amounts were debited and you have it on my account there so it’s not rocket science that you guys took way too much money out of my account and I think it’s absolutely LudacrisI want my money back other than my charges for the month

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Fabulousat50 Can you provide us your payment history without private details? Maybe you miss something. Or the issue was solved already? Let us know anyway. Thanks and happy weekend. 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Fabulousat50 wrote:

You may be fabulous but you're not very informative. Over an hour later and you can't be bothered to help us help you.

Maybe, just maybe the answer was mentioned in the above responses and @Fabulousat50 is embarrassed to reply or has abandoned the thread as some do. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fabulousat50 wrote:

You may be fabulous but you're not very informative. Over an hour later and you can't be bothered to help us help you.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Fabulousat50 

What is your account balance?

How were you charged?

Can you post your transaction history, black out personal info

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Fabulousat50 When you say you were over charged, do you mean that your credit card or debit card is showing a payment to PUBLIC 4x your bill? 

Is this from autopay? Or when you went to top up your account?You will need to provide a bit more info.

cheers

@Fabulousat50  could you please post your payment history so that we can take a look at it?  Please omit all personal imformation.  Thanks. Stay safe..

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Fabulousat50 hello were you trying to change a plan? is it possible the extra money is in your self serve account? A little more info would be helpful

Need Help? Let's chat.