cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged

sotodna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been paying $80 a month for a $50 a month plan. I put $150 into my account just over a month ago and its all gone already. What is going on here??????

10 REPLIES 10

@sotodna wrote:

I have been on a $50 plan for quite a few months. I added one top up for data but on my payments page it shows I'm paying $10 for the 30 day plan + $30 for international text + $40 for calling to canada and US. It has done that for the last 2 months.

@sotodna Please post a screenshot of your account payment history but remove your personal account number/email/name/phone number

@RobertQc wrote:

post your account payment history (minus personal details), we can try to help you figure out where the money went.

sotodna

I have been on a $50 plan for quite a few months. I added one top up for data but on my payments page it shows I'm paying $10 for the 30 day plan + $30 for international text + $40 for calling to canada and US. It has done that for the last 2 months.

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sotodna wrote:

I have been paying $80 a month for a $50 a month plan. I put $150 into my account just over a month ago and its all gone already. What is going on here??????

What you are saying makes absolutely no sense, With Public Mobile you Pay Before for your Plan or any Add ons, so therefore there are no overages or Pay per use charges. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker wrote:

@sotodna, we can give you a hand figuring out the money transactions if you can post a screenshot of your payment history (hiding any personal data first), and letting us explain what's happening.

Are you paying for data top-ups, because you're running out of data before the plan renews?

@sotodna or at the very least, have a read though this maybe:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Public-Mobile-Website-Changes/m-p/18323...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@sotodna, we can give you a hand figuring out the money transactions if you can post a screenshot of your payment history (hiding any personal data first), and letting us explain what's happening.

Are you paying for data top-ups, because you're running out of data before the plan renews?

@Lieux wrote:

And you will have to wait 1 or 2 days before the moderator_team gives you help..Be patient @sotodna they will help!!

@LieuxI heard they are all caught up, backlog is gone and responding witin the hour *fingers crossed*

And you will have to wait 1 or 2 days before the moderator_team gives you help..Be patient @sotodna they will help!!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sotodna, what you are saying makes little sense for a prepaid carrier.  Your monthly fee should be $50+tax.  There are no overage charges.  Any add-ons that you purchase on top of the base plan would of course add to the cost.  These add-ons are manually purchased and so you have total control over this cost. 

sotodna

Thanks I have sent them a message

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@sotodna wrote:

@sotodnaNo one here can help you with account debits/credits I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message.

But if you post your account payment history (minus personal details), we can try to help you figure out where the money went.

Need Help? Let's chat.