cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing calls

McVick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m having trouble making calls. I have service and can make some calls but many of my regular contacts show as Call Failed. I reset my phone, toggled airplane mode and took out SIM card. I’m still unable to make outgoing calls… help?

6 REPLIES 6

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@McVick 

Not sure whether you still have calling issues.  
try adding either +1 or 1 in front of area code.  
Some other customers have had same issue and doing the above helped.  

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You or your phone may be transitioning to VoLTE. Try power down/up and see if that helps

McVick

Texting works and also my data. It’s not All calls, some do work. And the issue is constant with the same numbers (those that work always work)

@McVick wrote

The issue is now ongoing more than 24 hrs. Other family members are using Public Mobile and having no service issues from same location… any thoughts? Appreciate your input. Thank you!

Are you having any issue with texting or using data services? Do all calls fail or some? 

McVick

The issue is now ongoing more than 24 hrs. Other family members are using Public Mobile and having no service issues from same location… any thoughts? Appreciate your input. Thank you!

@McVick wrote:

I’m having trouble making calls. I have service and can make some calls but many of my regular contacts show as Call Failed. I reset my phone, toggled airplane mode and took out SIM card. I’m still unable to make outgoing calls… help?

I suspect that this is a network issue and that it will fix itself.  Network and signal quality can be affected by many things including terrrain, material of a building, weather, or even the number of people using the network in your area at the same time.

Need Help? Let's chat.