cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering a SIM as an existing customer

syed_milad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Currently I am using Public mobile sim (MiniSIM) and I need a (MicroSIM). How do i put an order ? Besides, how much does it cost to order a MicroSIM even if i am an existing customer ? Will the sim change affect my current plan (currently I am using grandfathered plan) ?

thanks in advance.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @syed_milad;

As @NDesai mentions your best bet is to look at your sim to see if you can just punch the nano out of the micro. You mention a grandfathered plan so maybe you have a sim from before PM started shipping tri-sims, in which case you can cut the micro down to a nano. You can do that yourself if you are careful, just search online for instructions, or take it to a cell phone store (they might charge you a bit for the service). 

@TroyDaBes already covered the cost question, (free with $10 refundable shipping), and No the new sim will not effect your grandfathered plan.

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There's no cost for ordering a sim card but you will need to pay a $10 shipping. It will get refunded after you activated it. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

If you didn't know, PM sim are tri-sim. So, you can punch out micro sim from mini sim. 

sim

Need Help? Let's chat.