cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering SIM cards from PM

t_p
Mayor / Maire

Took advantage of the special deal and ordered a couple SIM cards online last wednesday.

Order was shipped thursday 25 and I got them yesterday 29. Even faster than shipping from CCS. Must say I'm still in shock after reading about all the bad reviews!

For a 5 bucks purchase shipped via UPS, must be some kinda VIP treatment  😋

So no more badmouthing PM online order from me! 😶

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@t_p wrote:

Took advantage of the special deal and ordered a couple SIM cards online last wednesday.

Order was shipped thursday 25 and I got them yesterday 29. Even faster than shipping from CCS. Must say I'm still in shock after reading about all the bad reviews!

@t_p  - wow - that actually is impressive! Well done PM.

You must be a very special VIP person - 100% 😝

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@t_p wrote:

Did UPS deliver? Did they ask for a signature? Basically they gave them away after paying for a courier to deliver. Was quick and efficient.....emailed for every step. 

@CountyDownIeUk 

Yep, handed over by Mr UPS himself! No sig but a confirmation email later.

Just a class act thru and thru..! 😊

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@t_p wrote:

Did UPS deliver? Did they ask for a signature? Basically they gave them away after paying for a courier to deliver. Was quick and efficient.....emailed for every step. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Good to know.. There seems to be couple confirmations that PM shipped SIM within days instead of 3 weeks.  Let's hope we don't get this "where is my SIM card post" any more

Need Help? Let's chat.