cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One week, no response to support ticket

silverphoenix
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I ran into a problem last week Monday where my plan didn't correctly renew. I know this has happened to a couple of people.

I sent in a support message right after it happened, Monday evening. After not hearing back for a few days I messaged @Shazia_K on Thursday. It's now been one week since my original support message and I still haven't heard anything from PM. My sent message is still showing the message as 'Not Yet Read'.

I realize it's a very busy time right now with the promo and there must be a ton of support tickets coming in.

I have the money sitting in my account (minus $20 that was used to activate the old plan I had) I'm just waiting for the correct plan. (90-day, province talk, global text, 12GB data, $120)

What is the next course of action for me? I don't want to keep sending more messages and spamming the system. I've debated just doing a charge-back on my Visa and starting a new account but I really don't want to go down that route.

5 REPLIES 5

silverphoenix

Thank you so much once again!

@silverphoenix

Thanks!!! please reboot your phone the service has been activated with the right plan !

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

silverphoenix

Thanks for looking into this Shazia_K. I sent the private message again. Subject is Wrong plan renewed.

Hey @silverphoenix

I'm sorry for the late reply! 

Can you send the message back? I will look into it right away!

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

You've done everything you can.  I know it's difficult, but your issue will be addressed.

As you've already tagged Shazia, the mods will be aware of this.

Hang tiight, I hope it won't be much longer for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.