cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One step login

Lhaha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I login my account, I choosed my phone is my trusted device so don’t need second step (send code) but then next time still ask me the code:((

where I could setup else ? Can I set up in my account like before?

IMG_3003.jpeg

Be honest, I like the old website much better than now:((

5 REPLIES 5

@Lhaha 

is that Chrome on Adnroid you are using? what Android OS you have?

I am using Chrome on the phone too.  Which I might need to login again, it goes through login without needed 2FA again for me.  And Chrome on Android does not have clear cache on exit option

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lhaha  Sorry you can’t turn off 2FA like before . It’s annoying to have to enter a  code all the time . I do to . But it’s just a code only slows me down by like 2 seconds . So not rally that big of issue at the end of the day 

Lhaha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Lhaha 

it works for me

what is your default browser on your phone?

Check it and make sure you don't have optino like "clear cache on exit" enabled.  

I use google chrome 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lhaha 

it works for me

what is your default browser on your phone?

Check it and make sure you don't have optino like "clear cache on exit" enabled.  

@Lhaha wrote:

When I login my account, I choosed my phone is my trusted device so don’t need second step (send code) but then next time still ask me the code:((

where I could setup else ? Can I set up in my account like before?

I've never once got the remember deivce otpion to work.  I do suspect that this is related to web browser settings, so if cookiers ever get cleared, setting this won't work.,

Need Help? Let's chat.