cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office of The President Has Been Called

talkalot
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I really got to say I am disappointed how Public Mobile has handle this inquiry, as mentioned an effort would be made to contact Telus Corporation and the call was made. I had an opportunity to speak with a member who representative the President and C.E.O of Telus. Well see where it goes. I will keep everyone posted.
8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I would call this a win-win.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

fftljoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
finally 🙂 lol

Nothing it looks like he has been able to successfully port out

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

so there is no Issue in activation and porting - what is outstanding ?

@Shazia_K wrote:

Hello @talkalot

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

I see that we had activated your plan on a free 10 days pass so you can have your number ported out and the port out was successful. 

Please let me know further help is required. 

Thanks,

Shazia

I wish I could give this post 100 Bravos!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @talkalot

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

I see that we had activated your plan on a free 10 days pass so you can have your number ported out and the port out was successful. 

Please let me know further help is required. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ShawnC13he doesn't care either way.. he just wants to pester and cause financial harm to PM and thinks eventually PM has had enough and activate his account for free....he is now trying since weeks and spend so much time that one must think he is either retired or unemployed, because collecting empty bottles house to house would have gotten him the 15.00 to re-activate his account so he can finally port out much faster and less troublesome....instead he goes the "annoy enough" route....i actually start laughing about his post as they can be very entertaining and educational to teach my child, to not end up like this ever...lol....Smiley Very Happy

ps: this post is just for entertainment purpose Smiley LOL

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

A representative of the CEO who will screen the call take the info and then will send out a standard response. 

Dear Customer thank you for taking the time to notify of us the situation you have encountered with your service.  We are aware of the situation and are looking into new procedures, and systems to avoid this in the future.  Thank you for your continued patronage.

Telus CEO

not trying to be a smart ass but I am pretty sure how so many of these things go.

Need Help? Let's chat.