cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTP verification code

Arcproof
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have just installed a new SIM card into my phone, got a new phone number, but cannot get an OTP verification code that the system sends to my new phone number trying to verify my identity to give me full access to my account. What have I missed?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

Was your old phone number a Public Mobile one?  Do you still have the old SIM card or was it malfunctioning?   If your old phone number was with PM perhaps it is sending the code there.

@Arcproof 

even after three random codes entered in the field, there is no option to receive it by email when tapping “resend code”?

Arcproof
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I only get 2 options: either Text message or Voice message. There is no email option showing.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Arcproof  Try tapping resend code a few times or there should be option for didn’t get code tapping either one of those should give you option to send code to email instead . If no luck please submit ticket with support to help you 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Arcproof 

If you tap resend code a few times, or just enter a random code a few times after three or four failed attempts the option to receive The Code by email should be shown for you to use

Need Help? Let's chat.