cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK - Yesterday I signed up for the $19 plan which is showed as activated but!!

DaleJohnson824
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday I just signed up for the $19 1 GB plan to replace the $25 1 GB plan and it showed that I was going to be charged the $19 plus tax today on renewal but low and behold I was charged the $25 plus tax.

I'm getting tired of submitting tickets to these guys - WTH?    I submitted another ticket just now to complain about that but I think I should probably make a complaint to the Government complaint line.    I hear that Public has offered some customers better plans then others whom have complained so I think this is unethical for Telus, especially for us legacy customers whom they threw under the bus with cancelling our old contracts.   Some customers have been given credits also I have read whom complained to the Government watchdog.

8 REPLIES 8

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Based on same advice from others, I had already started 4 message threads, with one as a ticket from the chat.  Within two of the message threads, I sent additional messages asking for a response. Nothing. I am only contributing to the backlog if I send any more messages. 

DaleJohnson824

Hi Funpig1

I would send them in another ticket - maybe it got deleted or something in their system.   I've put in several tickets over the last several days and the latest response was about 28 hours - fasted was 1/2 hour when I mentioned the CCTS on Saturday.   

funpig1

@DaleJohnson824 

I am glad you got a response and some resolution of your problem. I had opened a ticket and sent follow up messages and I have received no response after 9 days.

DaleJohnson824

No, the credit is a one time thing to make up for overcharging as I'd signed on a new plan.    Just to make up for the overpayment they took out.

@DaleJohnson824 wrote:

Hi funpig1

I did get a reply from c/s - they gave me a $25 credit going forward.   

hi @DaleJohnson824 

they are giving you a $25 credit going forward means every month?

DaleJohnson824

Hi funpig1

I did get a reply from c/s - they gave me a $25 credit going forward.   I'm okay with that, it was their system's mistake.   I had quite a bit of back and forth with c/s yesterday - I told them again that the whole thing with them cancelling our plans outright so we lose all our ongoing monthly credits was totally wrong (especially while offering new customers better deals).   In the end I did file claims for both my wife and I to CCTS.   I've spent way too much time over this this last week and I really find Telus's treatment of customers whom had legacy plans totally unethical.........It's not like Telus is a starving entity and they did in fact increase their dividend on their shares at the same time, which is absolute total B.S.

Enough complaining - I'm done and done with it.   Because I got the $19 plan I'll stay with them but I have lost a lot of respect for Telus and I don't trust them.

Have a good day!

Have a good day!

Dale

funpig1

@DaleJohnson824 

Open your app and look at your payment.  If PM deducted $25 in anticipation of your 3G plan and only applied $19 on your changed 4G plan, you may find that there is a $6 credit available for your following month. This has happened to me before when I change plans.  Good luck.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @DaleJohnson824 

you wee using app to register?? PM if you just used the browser and haven't used the app yet, you arenit fully subscribed. Please download the PM app and complete the registration 

But if PM charged you and you used app and already in final step and got the error, please ask support to help. Message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.