cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer

RandolphC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I missed the 90 minute verification window to transfer from Virgin. When I did see it, I was unable to message because I had already started setting up my eSIM.

I called Virgin, they say I missed the window so I have to ask Public Mobile to resend the requst. I filled out a ticket but it was not accepted because maybe I have a 20 digit pin on my SIM and only  19 digits can be entered or because my IMEI number is for the new SIM as opposed to the old SIM.

My telephone calls go out but incoming call go to Virgin email that I cannot access. This has been the most fustrasting two day. I hope someone can help me. I can be reached by text or emai but not by phone. my email is xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 REPLIES 5

@Bneufeld 

sent.  please check

Bneufeld

Can I have the number for the porting department I also missed my window of transfering my number and am told public mobile needs to do that not my previous provider. 

RandolphC

Clicking on the Avatar does not give me the option to edit  my original "Number Transfer" message. Hope you can help and a great thanks for helping me get my number transfered from Virgin.

RandolphC

How can I edit the my "Number Transfer" message

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I will send you the phone number for the porting department. Check your inbox by click your avatar and click messages.

Please remove any personal information such as email from your post as the community is with other customers like you. Press the arrow and press edit.

Need Help? Let's chat.