cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not ported from Rogers - Waiting for over 2 weeks

jgarries
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been waiting since the 20th for someone to port my number from Rogers. I've done everything I can to get this resolved, but the PMs to the mods are still unread, and support requests are unacknowledged. 

Hoping to get some attention paid to this issue. Smiley Sad

4 REPLIES 4

@ShawnC13 No need to feel bad. If moderators seem to be responding, then they now have time to monitor the forum.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Shazia_K thank you I hate to tag you guys when you are so busy but seeing as the date of this is going way back thought it was ok.  Great job!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jgarries

I'm sorry for the long wait, 

The port had failed due to the wrong IMEI number provided. I was able to re-submit with the right info, the port should complete within 2 hours. 

You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone.

Thanks @ShawnC13 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Last week they said they were working on the 19th so time to tag again @Shazia_K any chance you can take a look at this one? 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.