cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not assigned @CS_Agent

sabchu07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent 

When someone tries calling my number, it says my number is not assigned.  This issue started occuring today. It happened back in June and someone was able to help me with it. I was also unable to receive texts at that time. They said my previous provider took back my number (an error in their system) and Public Mobile asked them to release my number. The issue was then resolved. 

I'm having the same issues again.  When someone calls my number, it says the number is not assigned. However, I'm able to receive texts as far as I know, though I'm not sure if all texts are coming through to me. My payments have been up to date. I'm able to call out. 

Please help. This is frustrating nonetheless and I just happened to come across this issue randomly today. 

I should also that I've restarted my phone and toggled airplane mode on and off. None of it has helped.

2 REPLIES 2

sabchu07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long will it take an agent to respond to me? I rely on my phone number for work and they don't have another way to reach me when I'm on call. 

It's been 4 hrs since I messaged a CS agent. 

Need Help? Let's chat.