cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Port not completed

camglegg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello it would seems that the porting of my number has not been completed as I am unable to receive SMS OTP codes. Also some people are unable to connect to phone calls with me.

The number in question is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Please let me know if you need any other information to action this support request.

5 REPLIES 5

Tony91

Hi there,

im having the same issue. Can you help me with that phone number too please?

@Livingstones     Are you having the same problems as OP regarding SMS OTP codes or your number transfer didn't complete?   If the latter then keep your old account active and old SIM in the phone in order to receive the transfer text and respond with a YES within 90 minutes window.

I'll private message the Telus porting # for you to call if you need to have the port request re-triggered from the old provider.  Check your message inbox top right.

Livingstones

I have the same problem. I ported Fongo's landline, and the phone services ain't working without Fongo's app. I will wait a week. However, please send me the number in case if I need to call support.

thank you for your time.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@camglegg try restarting your phone or perform a reset of your device's network settings.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@camgleggthis is an open forum, please remove your phone number for your own protection 

for your porting issue, have you able to receive any incoming calls at all?  

Even porting is completed, system generated SMS could take up to 3 to 7 days to come.  Systems take longer to find out your changed provider and route thr text correctly.   Also, banks usually add the dalay on purpose to avoid sim fraud

There is a number to call to talk to jive support to confirm of the port was completed, I will message you the number to your Community inbox 

Question 

Need Help? Let's chat.