cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now's the chance

Hen555
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A lot of you are like me and created an account to be one of the "4GB $38 2017 deal" warriors against their promise.

I noticed this is actually a really good forum style and i only checked out this forum only due to the "suprise" text we all got. 

This is our chance to take advantage of all the forum new joiners (and there's alot) and make use of this opportunity for this forum.

6 REPLIES 6

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Hen555wrote:

A lot of you are like me and created an account to be one of the "4GB $38 2017 deal" warriors against their promise.

I noticed this is actually a really good forum style and i only checked out this forum only due to the "suprise" text we all got. 

This is our chance to take advantage of all the forum new joiners (and there's alot) and make use of this opportunity for this forum.

Please do share what's on your mind 😉

@Korthwrote:

@ShawnC13wrote:

I am glad people joined up but am more disappointed it took that to get people to join and participate in the forum.  This is a great place and wish more people participated right from the start

I think most PM customers just sign up for phone service, they aren't even aware of the PM Community.

Even the concept of internet forums itself isn't immediately understood by many.  Not in today's world of real-time instant two-way social media, facebook and chirps and twirps and beeps and tweets and twits.  Waiting indefinitely, hours or days for a response, that's like primitive 19th century letters to your penpal or something.  I had to explain it all to a referred friend, she still doesn't get, just doesn't make sense to her that forums exist, they can't answer your questions right now.

Ah yes the generation NOW. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13wrote:

I am glad people joined up but am more disappointed it took that to get people to join and participate in the forum.  This is a great place and wish more people participated right from the start

I think most PM customers just sign up for phone service, they aren't even aware of the PM Community.

Even the concept of internet forums itself isn't immediately understood by many.  Not in today's world of real-time instant two-way social media, facebook and chirps and twirps and beeps and tweets and twits.  Waiting indefinitely, hours or days for a response, that's like primitive 19th century letters to your penpal or something.  I had to explain it all to a referred friend, she still doesn't get, just doesn't make sense to her that forums exist, they can't answer your questions right now.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The more the merrier.  Welcome to the forum.  

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

I like how you think Smiley Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.