cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

November 6: Can't call locally issue

shadowbanker
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How about we just consolidate everything into this post instead of making 100 different ones. To summarize the issue, since this morning people on Public Mobile can't make outgoing local calls. It appears to be system wide issue, I reached out to Globe and Mail and a contact at the Star to post on their twitter pages, just in case someone has to call and find themselves unable to use their phone. So far nothing on PM's or Telus' twitter page that gives information about this outage. This is most likely not related to your plan so don't make any changes to it for now.

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning everyone!

We truly apologize for the outage that you all experienced. It seems like as of now, the issue has been resolved. Can you please power cycle and test ? Please let us know how it goes!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

shadowbanker

That's why I sent a message to the media. Apparently this has been going on for a few hours and so far there is no word from either Telus or PM about the issue. This is a potentially dangerous situation if someone has an emergency and needs to reach out.

dks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi i cant make call anywhere even local saying you dont have active long distance .

help plz

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Lol, maybe Telus has a useful twitter account.  The Public Mobile posts contains nothing useful.  Basically, the account is not being used to its potential. 

crazycolby

same here, I have work to do, please fix.

Need Help? Let's chat.