cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing amount due

bryce19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried to pay my phone bill but it will not show me the amount due which is causing it not to allow me to pay my bill

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bryce19 

you can Remove your credit card and Logout and

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

how to clear cache and cookies in microsoft edge browser visit Here 

or you can try it for a different Browser

and use a Browser from your computer, is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here 

and do Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and log in and re entered your credit details,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

How To Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, or ‘Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%...

and if still not fix it please you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bryce19 

Generally, the amount you owe will be the cost of your monthly plan.  Since Public Mobile is a prepaid service, you need to have sufficient Balance (eg. via AutoPay) for the next month's services to be active.

Do you have any additional details on what type of amounts are due?  Is your account suspended or having other issues?  Any details will help us point you in the right direction! 🙂

Appletina88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@bryce19 I find Public Mobile's billing system/how they show billing info to be confusing.

First thing I want to mention is : you should set up the autopay. It will give you $2 credit each month & don't have to worry about finding amount due and such.

Second, to your original question. If you go to My Account (top right corner of the Public Mobile page) the Overview page like below will be at the top.

The last line you can see "Amount Owing" will tell you how much you owe for the next cycle. (this is calculated by "Payment for Next Cycle" minus "Available Funds") 

However, don't forget that this number is pre-tax. if you just want to know how much you owe for the next cycle, multiply this number by your province tax rate.

Appletina88_0-1629905446665.png

To actually make the payment, once you click on Make a Payment button to the right, then it takes you to a different page and the last line will have say Payment Type. The drop down will have "Amount Due" option. and you can pay following the instructions.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bryce19 : Is the pay before date up top in the future? If so then you'll need to use the Lost/stolen function again. If you have any rewards then you'll need to get those added in next renewal.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bryce19   

So, your account is suspended at the moment?

Try to pay using "Other" in the choice.  Manually put in the Plan amount +$1 extra.

Need Help? Let's chat.