cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieving a Credit for a New Customer Referal

johnyb56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have not received any Credits for mother in law referral what do I do next?

edited by computergeek541: personal informaiton removed

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Duplicate thread.

@johnyb56 if no rewards after 3 days, click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible), OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@johnyb56 Did you refer someone or were you referred? If you referred someone, then you should have gotten the $1 monthly reaccuring credit as soon as the other person activated their account. If someone reffered you, the $10 one time credit will be in your account within 72 hours.

If it has been over 72 hours, then have the referred contact the moderators to add your refferal code. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@johnyb56   If it's been more than 72 hours, then submit a message to moderators here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@johnyb56 

The person who does the referring will get $1/days and the person being referred gets a one time $10 reward applied.  Usually they take a few hours but PM states to allow for 72 hours.

@gblackma  Thanks for noticing, I must admit I didn't see the number in the heading:)

johnyb56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have not received any credit for a family referral, what should I do next?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@johnyb56 first remove your mother in law's name and telephone number from your heading. Then ask her if she got the $10  referral bonus. If not, ask her to contact the moderators to add your refferal number. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

Anonymous
Not applicable

The existing customer should get a text and the indicator in the rewards area almost immediately.

The new customer should get the $10 credit overnight.

Need Help? Let's chat.