cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text messages

Deiganator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Had a US text add on which just expired now i cant receive texts. Please fix ASAP.... 

From the other posts this appears to not be a new issue.

Please fix so it does not happen again!

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Deiganator wrote:

Thanks will do but how do you message them without a link? 

@Deiganator a couple of people have given you the direct link to compose a new message to the Moderator_Team user.  On a related note, here's a more general article on how to get help:  How to Get Help

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

egg007

@Deiganator wrote:

Sorry that you miss my post earlier.

Please private message the Moderator Team directly.

To contact Public Mobile Moderator Team (PMMT):

1. Please send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking here.
  2. Enter a title and description of the problem, and click SEND.
  3. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it.
  4. You will receive a response in your private message inbox.  Depending on the workload of the PMMT, it may take up to 72 hours for a response.

Moderators' Hours: 

M - F:  8 a.m. to Midnight Eastern Time

Sa - Su:  8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

All the Best!

@Deiganator wrote:

You can use this link. Also you can search for user named "Moderator_team"

Deiganator

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Deiganator you're correct, this bug has been around since the US Roaming add-ons were finally introduced (from memory, I think it was Nov of 2017 or so).  Unfortunately, I would not recommend holding your breath that it will be fixed any time soon.  It seems Public Mobile has pretty much given up on fixing anything, now preferring to just add easy-to-miss warning text in the Self-Serve system (e.g: the unnecessarily verbose account status messages on renewal evening; the confusing 2-step add-on purchase process; and the fact that if your data disappears from Overview it means you've used it).

One pro-tip I can offer:  if your trip is less than 10 days, then as soon as you get back to Canada, send the moderator team a private message and ask them to manually remove the add-on for you.  If you get it removed before it can expire, you will not run into this issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

egg007

Please private message the Moderator Team directly.

To contact Public Mobile Moderator Team (PMMT):

1. Please send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking here.
  2. Enter a title and description of the problem, and click SEND.
  3. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it.
  4. You will receive a response in your private message inbox.  Depending on the workload of the PMMT, it may take up to 72 hours for a response.

Moderators' Hours: 

M - F:  8 a.m. to Midnight Eastern Time

Sa - Su:  8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

All the Best!

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Deiganator wrote:

Had a US text add on which just expired now i cant receive texts. Please fix ASAP.... 

From the other posts this appears to not be a new issue.

Please fix so it does not happen again!

It's a known on-going issue. It will autofix itself tomorrow.

Buy the US texting Add-On only if you really need it. Keep in mind that this problem will happen on day 11 right after expiry.

Only Moderator can fix it for you earlier, prepare and plan accordingly.

Need Help? Let's chat.