cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to process payment

haseebahmed560
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I wanted to pay my public mobile bill. I have tried paying by the visa card but it doesn’t process the payment I tried different cards but it doesn’t work. I also bought a $20 voucher to pay but i get the message the voucher can’t be verified.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@haseebahmed560 

you can Remove your credit card and Logout and

Spoiler

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and log in and re entered your credit details,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

How To Update or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, or ‘Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

Accepted payments (publicmobile.ca)

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

and if can't fix it you Have To Submit a Ticket To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Camila322
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

go to chat online,submit a ticket. Let them answer your question 

@Anonymous 

Seeing as the announcement was for last night it wouldn't have mattered anyways. I was told the two systems are not supposed to be down at the same time. My renewal is tonight but luckily I don't have to worry about payment anymore.

Lol...look those two great minds were thinking alike again!!😉

haseebahmed560

Thanks for the suggestions, would definitely try the fongo app until the issue resolves.

@haseebahmed560 

You can download the fongo app in the meantime so you can make outgoing calls. Then you can use it to check voicemail so you don't use your plan minutes calling voicemail.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@haseebahmed560 : Ah.

Have you tried those voip apps? TextNow and Fongo seem popular around here. They do both talk and text...and a wifi or cell data connection.

haseebahmed560

Yes, the renewal date is not tonight, but i had to buy some add on minutes as my call minutes finished before the renewal date.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Brutal.

@haseebahmed560 : I sure hope tonight isn't your renewal night.

Edit: It sure woulda been nice to read that in the announcement. They've included that before. Not this time. I tried both too.

@Anonymous 

611 is down as well? I'm getting all circuits are busy when I call 611 and the system you are trying to call is down at the moment please try your call again later when I call 1 855 4PUBLIC. I don't even get the usual pm guy's voice but telus's voice messages.

haseebahmed560

Yeah didn’t definitely try to enter my credit card at *611.

@haseebahmed560 

And you currently only have 611 to work with because self serve is down for unscheduled maintenance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, my recollection is that RCSS also uses the Blackhawk system. So yes, the PIN# and no spaces.

Actually the self-serve also only works with PIN#.

We'd really like to see you working with that voucher as the CSA's aren't around at this time of night.

@haseebahmed560 

Ok only use the pin# thru 611 or self serve. But this is important you must wait a full hour after 2 attempts to pay either thru 611 or self serve as the system locks you out and just keeps giving you the same message. Is your renewal tonight?

@haseebahmed560 

Just to confirm you cannot enter your credit card to pay thru 611....just in case you tried.

haseebahmed560

The RCC’s reciept is similar has a reference number then a PIN number and a voucher number i have tried the PIN number when calling *611 the voucher number at self serve but the same problem occurs can’t verify your voucher.

@haseebahmed560 

Not having seen an RCSS voucher I don't know it's layout but it should have a 12 digit pin code # and then a 12 digit voucher or reference #. You want the PIN code # only. Then when you dial 611 press (1) and (1) again and then enter the 12 digit pin code #.

Not the best example but the slightly smudged out PIN# is what is entered vs the reference # or the UPS code both with 12 digits but of no use.

PXL_20210825_082522648.jpg

haseebahmed560

Yes when i try the credit card I didn’t place any dashes in the card number.

@haseebahmed560 

When you do try to add a credit card try this method....

Spoiler

I just click on one time payment and in the middle of the page you can click on manage my card. Then I follow this procedure....

Follow this method when making a manual payment/adding a card to the account....only use the emboldened portion of the instructions if the payment card is already on file.

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Once you successfully update your card do not attempt your payment immediately. Log out/in then go to make a payment to pay for your renewal. Otherwise if you were not suspended I would recommend a $1 test payment. Follow my further instructions for a successful payment to unsuspend your account.

Do not try more than two attempts at adding a card or payments ( successful or not) or you will continue to get this message. Wait at least 1 hour to try a third time another hour for your 5th try....and so on....and do not make more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card in a 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from customer support.

Go to make a payment. Choose the "other amount" option and add $1 more than the amount owing and submit the payment. If that is successful go back to your overview page and if it does not say active  click on the reactivate button. If that works log out and reboot. If that does not work and your payment is in your balance rather than showing $1 then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your balance should now be $1. Log out and reboot.

haseebahmed560

Yes i do have the RCC’s voucher to show a moderator but not sure how to reach one.

I have already tried waiting and calling after 2 hours doesn’t really work. The due amount is same at every call. And i have tried the pin without the dashes doesn’t really make a difference.

@Anonymous 

Not an RCSS example.

@haseebahmed560 

There are no RCSS pm vouchers in the voucher catalogue but the samples will give you an idea of which set of numbers you need to use. You only get 2 tries at entering a payment before you get locked out for an hour.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#M40236

Anonymous
Not applicable

@haseebahmed560 : Also, listen to the balance on the account from the 611 recording. Maybe just maybe it's already worked.

@darlicious : Isn't there one in your catalogue? (without looking)

@haseebahmed560 

Wait a full hour and try entering the PIN code # again via 611. There shouldn't be any dashes in the 12 digit pin code.

@Anonymous 

Do you still have a RCSS pm voucher to show as an example?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@haseebahmed560 : I don't think this is a new SIM problem. The payment system has it's difficulties sometimes. I don't know why. The activation payment is much easier. But I would suspect it's locked out now. You'll need to contact the CSA's to sort that out.

Try that voucher PIN# again in the 611.

haseebahmed560

Bought the voucher from real canadian store. Used the voucher number also tried to enter the pin. The three methods you mentioned i tried three of them no luck. Probably would have to get a new sim card I guess. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@haseebahmed560 : Dang it. Why do some vendors have to have a delay on the vouchers they sell? Some vendors have no delay. That means it's not this place. It's the vendor. Would you share the store you bought it from? (name, not location)

If the voucher has more than one 12 digit set of numbers then be sure to use the one labeled PIN#.

For the payment card entry:

try all upper case,

try no space in the postal code or drop the last digit,

match the address exactly to the billing address of the card.

haseebahmed560

For the voucher i has been more than 7 hours when I bought it but doesn’t seem to still work the only way i see is wait as the voucher is non refundable.

I tried without dashes with dashes the unit number but haven’t been successful.

haseebahmed560

Tried calling *611 they don’t accept the voucher and ask me to enter in into the self serve portal instead.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@haseebahmed560 : Try the voucher in the 611 service.

Your payment card entry may have become locked out due to fraud alert.

@haseebahmed560 wrote:

I wanted to pay my public mobile bill. I have tried paying by the visa card but it doesn’t process the payment I tried different cards but it doesn’t work. I also bought a $20 voucher to pay but i get the message the voucher can’t be verified.

Any help would be appreciated.

For the voucher, there can be a delay before the voucher's code starts working.  Try it again a little later.  

As for your credit card, usually a card being refused is a an issue with the way the billing address has been entered.  If you have a unit number in your address, trying leaving that out.

Need Help? Let's chat.