cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to change my plan

sexysach8384
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made the mistake of choosing this service yesterday. I made a simple mistake when creating my plan. And now I can’t correct it or get service to correct it. I’m so close to calling my bank and having all charges related to public Mobile reversed. I have msged the moderators or wtb with no response! Beyond annoyed at any other company the situation would have been fixed by now 

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sexysach8384, here's a link for you to check who is online.  It will give you an idea the moderators that are at work.  Unfortunately, weekends mean lower staffing levels.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/usersonlinepage/

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There is a bit of a backlog the moderators are likely dealing with.  Trust that they will get to you as soon as they can in the order your message arrived with all the others.

When I was with Rogers, I had issues drag on for close to a week without resolution, and I've found the Mods here much more responsive.

sexysach8384

I did private msg twice and I already have another phone with Fido and I never have trouble getting stuff changed within 10 mins on a call. I should have just picked up another line with them 

sexysach8384

I msged during working hours. I made sure to check it’s been 2 hrs no response

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sexysach8384, sorry to hear that you are having issues.  If you messaged the MODS after 9PM EST yesterday they would have been gone for the day and as stated they will get to you in the order your message was received.  Playing Devils Advocate here and there is no way to guarantee that you would have your error resolved by another provider by now.  Depending on when you made contact they could have also been closed for the day or if it was live chat on computer or a call centre I have spent hours on hold with cellular companies without resolution.  So give PM a chance to fix your issue and see how it goes from there.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Moderators reply on the order they get messages and they have working hours.  You probably messaged them after hours.  They will fix the issue the best they can. A little patience goes a long way.

Need Help? Let's chat.