cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non registered sim

Corie17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased a mobile Sim aand plan today. Sim is not registering.  Phone is unlocked and Sim has been tried in 3 different unlocked phones. Purchased a new Sim just want to know how to transfer my account to the new Sim as I don't want to lose already purchased plan or new number.

10 REPLIES 10

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Corie17 wrote:

That's a good question.... It was entered at the store by a employee selling the sim. I am not sure if it was entered correctly or not.

Salesperson does not enter SIM card number digit by digit; they scan the barcode on the card, so there should be no mistake here.

Acekiller

do you have the reciept? if not, the store should have record of it.

MacMe

Corie17

That's a good question.... It was entered at the store by a employee selling the sim. I am not sure if it was entered correctly or not.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Dumb question, was the SIM card number entered correctly?  Recently, there was a customer who had problems with activating a SIM card and upon closer scrutiny, the SIM card number was entered wrong.  Anyway, if this is not the case here, then moderator team engagement might be required.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

LEGO

@Corie17 

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Corie17

Problem is when I try to do the self service it says its sent a text with a activation code. I am unable to get this code as I can't get service with the number.

meocon

LEGO

@Corie17 

Go to your Self-Serve account > Plan and Add-ons > Change SIM Card

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.