cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

JoanneC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan expired I gave new credit card info for automatic payments to start …like they were before but my phone still shows no service ….my account shows paid …I’m not super literate with technology can you please help me fix this

5 REPLIES 5

JoanneC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yea this is so frustrating..I think I’m going to cancel services and go somewhere else where I can actually get some service 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JoanneC wrote:

My plan expired I gave new credit card info for automatic payments to start …like they were before but my phone still shows no service ….my account shows paid …I’m not super literate with technology can you please help me fix this

@JoanneC - did other suggestions help you get your account Active and your services are working now?

If not, log into Self Serve: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/ and try:

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

Is your status now, ACTIVE, and does all your services work?

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance to get your account Active and services up and running.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You will encounter autopay failures every now and then whether it is connected to a card info change or not, best way to avoid those headaches is to manually add the funds yourself a day or 2 before renewal, a little more work yes, but makes things go much smoother

Meow
Mayor / Maire

After changing/updating credit card if your account is suspended you have to manually pay and restart service. Just changing CC will not restart service.

Select Other as payment and pay your bill or just pay $1 to confirm new card is working as expected.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JoanneC   After you put in the new credit card, did you make a manual payment?

Try to reboot the phone once and see if it works

if still fails, please login to My Account and confirm the account status once more.  See if it shows Active or Suspended or Expired

Need Help? Let's chat.