No service

George222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've paid 45$ and my service is not connected 

9 REPLIES 9

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@George222 

Are you in Ontario or BC? There was a report that the are outages so check the outage map:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

This could be the problem.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@George222 - did you have an autopay failure? Just adding funds doesn't restart your plan. Can you choose to reactivate your subscription in your My Account?

Are there any messages showing in your My Account or when you dial 611?

@George222 wrote:

I've added funds and no service 

Just adding funds doesn't restart your plan @George222 . Do you see any messages in your My Account or what do you hear when you call 611?

If you have reactivated services, try restarting your phone or toggle into / out of airplane mode.

@George222 

Did you add enough to cover the full cost of your most recent plan?

After tapping 'resume' or 'reactivate', try rebooting the device and toggling airplane mode on/off.

Some have also found that removing and reinserting the SIM card may get things going.

@George222  Log into you account do you see the money sitting in your available funds . If so make manual payment with it and resume service 

George222

No I'm not

George222

I've added funds and no service 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Just signed up? Or just suddenly? Try a power off restart.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@George222  are you activating physical sim card or eSIM?

what brand and model is your phone?

If physical, try to reseat the sim card.  Power down the phone, take sim out and wipe it clear before you put it back and power on

Also, try to click Reset All Networks and see if it connects

If you have another phone, try to put the sim in the other phone to test

if nothing works, it could be just sim card re-provisioning issue, easy fix for PM but you need to engage them via direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.