cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data access

Oylar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone for the past week has been connected to the public mobile network, but I have had no internet access through my data. Is there something wrong with the servers? I don't know what is going on Public Mobile. I want access to the services I pay for please.

6 REPLIES 6

@Oylar 

Sign in to network is an indication that data really has ran out. I know that you mentioned that it haven't, but that message indicates otherwise. That sign into network message would otherwise only appear you're out of data or are trying to use an open Wi-Fi network that requires further authentication before use.  Also, such a message wouldn't show if the device's APN settings weren't correct. A properly setup connection is usually required for Public Mobile to have your device report that error.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Everything with the network is working fine.  Sounds like the rest of us are not having any issues.  Check things on your end (phone settings, sim card etc) as mentioned by the other community members.  

@Oylar 

You might also try the Public Mobile SIM card in another device to see if data functions with another device.

Doing this will isolate whether it is a network or device issue.

Oylar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah... That's not the problem. Some additional context. My phone prompts me to sign into the public mobile network for internet access through data, but when I click it just says internal server error

@Oylar wrote:

My phone for the past week has been connected to the public mobile network, but I have had no internet access through my data. Is there something wrong with the servers? I don't know what is going on Public Mobile. I want access to the services I pay for please.

Please log into your Self Serve account to check the amount of data left on your account.  After using all data, the internet would stop working.

Need Help? Let's chat.