cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change email

deanprosser
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The lack of support from this company really sucks.. The email that I registered with no longer exists and I need to update my credit card expiry date to resume service however since I don’t have the email I can’t reset anything online or contact support or even open a ticket because I need to be signed in to do that. Please assist me in changing the email for my account so I can update my credit card information. Thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5

deanprosser

This is great! When I tried using Simon or submitting a ticket before, it wouldn’t work because I didn’t have the old email it wanted to send verification to!  But I didn’t realize I could submit a ticket from my community, so that’s great! I’ve submitted one now! 🙂 thanks for the help! 

deanprosser

I was able to submit a ticket using the my community page! Thank you very much! Now I wait for an agent to reach out! 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@deanprosser 

Even if your email is not active, you can still access your account by signing in with your old email and password with the 2FA code sent to your phone if your account is still Active.

You can contact a CS_Agent on this Community page not in your account through SIMon Chatbot on the bottom of the page or private messaging on envelope icon top of this page.

Only a CS_Agent has the ability to change your email as long as all credentials are answer to avoid SIM swapping.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@deanprosser , only a CSA can change your email address for the self serve account.  Use the chatbot link at the bottom of the web page to initiate a support ticket.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@deanprosser no worry, you have big backup from Community members  😞

To change email address used on My Account,  please open ticket with PM support 

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.