cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to Bonus Data

dinkle1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Approx 750 Mb consumed out of 2 GB Data bonus provided. can not access reminder! Please look into my account and activate.

4 REPLIES 4

@dinkle1 

Are you on a 5G-speed plan that includes unlimited data at reduced speeds?  On those plans, data add-ons aren't usable.

@dinkle1 wrote:

I had just consumed 750 Mb.  Plenty of usable data left out of 2GB bonus due to block/access issue.  Rebooting phone did not work!

There is NO outage. Its the issue within Public Mobile data base. 

The official measure of how much data is left is shown in the account.  The suggest was to check using incognito mode on your browser to make sure current account data is being viewed.  Additionally make sure that your phone does not have a usage limit set that is blocking further data usage.  

dinkle1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had just consumed 750 Mb.  Plenty of usable data left out of 2GB bonus due to block/access issue.  Rebooting phone did not work!

There is NO outage. Its the issue within Public Mobile data base. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @dinkle1 

in case a cache problem, please use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser to login again and check the data again

if you really have 750Mb left, try to reboot the phone and confirm no data limit set on your phone

but just to let you know, Telus has outage in Eastern Canada, you can be affected

Need Help? Let's chat.