cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Text, No calls, No data

Shobi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just ported my phone number and I am unable to send/receive texts, calls or use data. I paid a lot of money for this, and it's extremely frustating not being able to use my phone!! My phone was working fine, before this. I tried adding Public Mobile as an APN but that was of no use. I need to use my phone for work, so it would be very nice if someone could help me out asap!

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shobi understood.  Hopefully you hear back from a moderator fairly quickly.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shobi

Yes it's still an issue. I did restart my phone as well. 

srlawren

@Shobi is this still an issue?  You had said you "just" ported.  Hopefully you're aware that it can take a few hours.  (Or, several days if porting in a landline or VoIP phone number.).  I'm noping that was the case here and it's already resolved itself.  If not, try a reboot to see if that helps.  It's sometimes needed at the end of a port.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@S4u2875 wrote:

Send private messge to MOD or try to msg on PM facebook pge, someone should fix quick.

The quickest path is private message.  In all cases never submit the same thing multiple times.  All that does is cause confusion for the moderators.

S4u2875
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Send private messge to MOD or try to msg on PM facebook pge, someone should fix quick.

mimmo

Sign into self serve and check the plan that was added and your available funds.

this thread might help

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Solution-for-wrong-plan-added/m-p/16329...

you will need to message a mod as well
To send a private message to the Moderator_Team click here

In your message send them:
1) account email address
2) PM phone number
3) explanation of what is happening
4) link to this thread if you want

Shobi

Alright, thanks!

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
You need a mod assistance
Send a private message with your ph#, sim# and your email mod and they will get back to you when they can. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.