cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service??? 5 Days

Raja625
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I need HELP. 5 days ago i suddenly lost service and it has yet to return. I've tried rebooting the phone and it fixes nothing. I need some help urgently.
43 REPLIES 43

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Weird
Either way, glad it works 🙂

Raja625
@Rockdaddy22 still 0's

Rockdaddy22
What's the imei say now, just curious.

Raja625
@Shazia_K
Thanks for ur help guys. After removing the battery and waiting around 15 minutes, i booted the phone back up and everythings working! I think Shazias fix just needed a bit of time to go into effect for me. Thanks again for the help everyone 🙂

Rockdaddy22
I think he just noticed it.

@Raja625 wrote:
When i check my imei, it shows 000000000000000

How long has your phone been reporting that as the IMEI?

I suspect the network may not be allowing that IMEI to connect to the network as it is invalid.  This type fo thing, if it is happening, could be related to the national phone blacklist. Have you been trying to install a different ROM/rooting your phone, or anythign like that?  Some people have been trying to get around the national blacklist be reporgramming the IMEI, and since the IMEI that your phone is sending to the network is invalid, the network could be treating it as a lost/stolen phone.

LG phones have been "misbehaving" try a factory reset after creating a backup. Apologies if you have already done that.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Rockdaddy22
Try your sim in another unlocked if at all possible, maybe while at school:)

Raja625
@jheili99 @Rockdaddy22 @Shazia_K
have to go to class right now but I'll do this as soon as i get home. Thanks for ur help. Hopefully i can get this sorted out soon:(

Rockdaddy22
I thought I just saw something like that on YouTube

Rockdaddy22
Crazy

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi

this is a LG issue your phone has... please google "lg phone shows 0000 IMEI" ...there is a way to fix it.....

it's a firmware malfunction...in essence: your phone does not kn ow anylonger that it is a phone ....

cheers

Raja625

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
And this phone was working with PM recently?

Yeah been with PM since late August and it's been working great until now.

Rockdaddy22
And this phone was working with PM recently?

Raja625

The phone was purchased from Bell. I tried dialing the code you sent but it shows the one I as 000000000000000

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Raja625

Where was this phone purchased from? I can't seem to find any phone with this IMEI #. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Raja625

@Shazia_K wrote:

@Raja625

Please don't worry we are here to help you get up and running, dial *#06# on your phone. If your phone is working, your IMEI will pop up.

Okay so It's saying on the back of my phone behind the battery that the IMEI is 35**************4

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Raja625 How are you checking the IMEI number?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Raja625

Please don't worry we are here to help you get up and running, dial *#06# on your phone. If your phone is working, your IMEI will pop up.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
I have no idea to be honest, I have no experience with android unfortunately. The ultimate test would be trying the sim in a different unlocked phone.

Raja625
@Shazia_K @Rockdaddy22 unfortunately my phones not rooted, so most of those solutions wont work :(.

Rockdaddy22
That's weird

Raja625
When i check my imei, it shows 000000000000000

Raja625
Sadly i dont have any other phones available atm.

Rockdaddy22
I'm worried your sim might be toast, but I don't know.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Can you please send me the IMEI # of the phone? also, can you try your SIM card in another unlocked phone? 

Rockdaddy22
Anyway to try it in a different phone?

Raja625
@Rockdaddy22 yep twice now. Still nothing

Rockdaddy22
Ok I see
Need Help? Let's chat.