cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Network after answering yes

15invo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So i got the text message saying if i wanted to  add 5G of data to my plan.

After answerimg yes, my cell phone just stoped working (data/network)

Cant make a call and Network is not working anymore !? 

When i try to call, this is what i am getting

Screenshot_20200825-012016_Messages.jpg

(picture)

Common publicmobile how can you do this?

Haven't been able to call or send or receive  text messages since august 24/4pm  (pacific time) . Now its tuesday 1 am and still nothing 

Screenshot_20200825-011940_Phone.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

@keepasa wrote:

Very strange. Haven't seen that before.   Could it be that the source wasn't from PM?

It's been long since since your post.  I assume you hopefully got your service back working?  I'm curious as to how it got resolved.  I hope all went well.

Public Mobile does send targetted text messages to some customers for a free 5GB data add-on, although I'm unsure as to why this message thread went unnoticed for more than a year.  Replying to a text message would not/should not make the service stop working unless the text was about porting out (which it wasn't). I strongly suspect that that there might have been a coincidental network outage on the same day that this customer received that offer of 5GB.

keepasa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Very strange. Haven't seen that before.   Could it be that the source wasn't from PM?

It's been long since since your post.  I assume you hopefully got your service back working?  I'm curious as to how it got resolved.  I hope all went well.

Need Help? Let's chat.