cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data Available

Choudhury
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello, 

I have received a message from public mobile saying that I have used up all my data but I just made a payment a few days ago (13th February). My account does not show it but my credit card shows that the amount was paid (I have the $25 plan + autopay). 

Please assist at your earliest convenience. 

Sincerely, 

Choudhury 

19 REPLIES 19

Choudhury

No, for me it doesn't show up like that. I have contacted the moderator lets see what happens. 

Thanks guys!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Choudhury , data usage should show up as web on the calling type column.  The data usage column should show a number.

@Choudhury wrote:

my usage doesn't show up like that 

If you do not have any entries like that under the Data Usage (MB) column then contact a moderator as suggested by @HALIMACS above.

(MMS does not count towards your 1 GB of data.)

Screenshot it, @Choudhury 

Possibly MMS messaging.

Choudhury

Choudhury_0-1613877694947.png

Choudhury

my usage doesn't show up like that 

@Choudhury wrote:

I'm so sorry but how am I supposed to calculate that? It just shows a 1 for 6 data events. Does the 1 mean 1 MB or GB? I'm really confused as to what the 1 means. 

Under Data Usage add up the MB values, forget the 1.

Example:

41DAC763-5307-4575-B6A5-8F51ADB47E6E.jpeg

Choudhury

yes! the data events are all MMS messaging. So, I should just file a ticket?

Choudhury

I'm so sorry but how am I supposed to calculate that? It just shows a 1 for 6 data events. Does the 1 mean 1 MB or GB? I'm really confused as to what the 1 means. 

@Choudhury wrote:

Other services are working fine like calling and texting. I can also see my usage history, and there are some data events that have 1 as data usage. I'm not so sure what that means. 

Under Data Usage does it add up to approximately 1 GB since your renewal. On the $25 plan you get 1 GB with auto pay which is not a whole lot.

@Choudhury 

Those data events could be due to MMS messaging.   They DON'T consume data which counts towards your allotment. 

If you need to contact a moderator because you feel you did not receive your data add-on at last renewal, here's how:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Choudhury :Calling and text don't use any data so having data run out wouldn't effect it.

@Choudhury , the data events are events involving data usage.  Does the amounts shown match up to the notification that all your data has been used up?

Choudhury

Other services are working fine like calling and texting. I can also see my usage history, and there are some data events that have 1 as data usage. I'm not so sure what that means. 

TheGx

@Choudhury :In future you can also try download app called Data Witness PM, it was created by a Public Mobile customer and has good reviews.

TheGx

@Choudhury :When no data shows up means you used it all up and that counter disappears, check data history and see what days used most.

@Choudhury wrote:

I did, nothing shows up. Also, when I try to use my data it doesn't work. 

Is your account status Active? Do all your other services work? Can you check your usage history to see if your data is used up?

Choudhury

I did, nothing shows up. Also, when I try to use my data it doesn't work. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Choudhury wrote:

hello, 

I have received a message from public mobile saying that I have used up all my data but I just made a payment a few days ago (13th February). My account does not show it but my credit card shows that the amount was paid (I have the $25 plan + autopay). 

Please assist at your earliest convenience. 

Sincerely, 

Choudhury 

It could be an erroneous message. Log into self service and look under My Data & Add-Ons and see if your data is listed and that your Account Status is Active.

Need Help? Let's chat.