cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 25$ reward even though I activated a new SIM online with a friend's refferal ???

1scarface
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys.

I activated a SIM card this morning and ported my old number.
Everything went fine but I got a text message later today saying "Congrats, rewards have been applied to your account: 0$ friend referral, 2$ AutoPay, 0$ community, 0$ Loyalty"
How come I have 0$ for friend referral when I'm 100% sure I added a referral number in the activation page ???

I checked my account and there's only 2$ in the account !!!

Thanks.

12 REPLIES 12

1scarface
OK, 25$ went into my acc... Thanks guys.

bowen1506
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I did it online

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Did you sign up online?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bowen1506 wrote:

I activated at home over 24 hours ago and still no $25 credit. I did put in a referer phone # but I spent a long time choosing numbers...I hope everything went well....

Send a private message to moderator if you do not received your $25 referral credit 72 hours after activation.  It may be in your account tomorrow morning.

bowen1506
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated at home over 24 hours ago and still no $25 credit. I did put in a referer phone # but I spent a long time choosing numbers...I hope everything went well....

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@1scarface 

The $25 referral credit a one time credit for the referee.  There is no referral reward for the referee - Only the referrer has referral $1/m credit as long as you stay with PM.  This is the reason why your text message is saying your get $0 referral reward.

Your one time $25 credit will be in your account within 72 hours after activation.  But usually you will receive the credit next morning.

@1scarface wrote:

Aha, so I'll wait a few days to see how it unfolds and I'll update this thread.
Thanks.

I am pretty confident that you will see the reward in your account in the morning

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

1scarface

Aha, so I'll wait a few days to see how it unfolds and I'll update this thread.
Thanks.

@1scarface wrote:

They might show up in the account in 72h but why does the message say it's 0$.
Would't it be normal to say 25$ ??...even if it's not in the account already as it migh take up to 72h to show up....

The $25 credit is not part of the rewards program.  The rewards are recurring credits that get added to the account for each eligibile 30 or 90 day renewal.

1scarface

They might show up in the account in 72h but why does the message say it's 0$.
Would't it be normal to say 25$ ??...even if it's not in the account already as it migh take up to 72h to show up....

@1scarface wrote:

Hey guys.

Everything went fine but I got a text message later today saying "Congrats, rewards have been applied to your account: 0$ friend referral, 2$ AutoPay, 0$ community, 0$ Loyalty"
How come I have 0$ for friend referral when I'm 100% sure I added a referral number in the activation page ???

Thanks.

The $25 credit is not a reward and will not show up you in your self-serve account's rewards summary.   The $25 will/should show up in your accouunts balance within 72 hours of activation.

Your friend will also have to wait that same up to 72 hour time period to receive the $25 credit.  Your friend's reward section will show an exttra $1 being added to the referral rewards section from your activation.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@1scarface wrote:

Hey guys.

Thanks.

It takes upto 72 hours for the credit to show up in your account.  It will probably be there in the morning.  I have always had my referral credit show up the next morning.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.