cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to PM; a few questions...

diya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Everyone,

Signed up to PM yesterday evenin to take advantage of the $40/4.5 GB plan and the weekend offer.

Off to a bad start unfortunately of being locked out of my self-serve account. I just read that the password reset link doesn't work so hoping the mods reply ASAP.

Anyway; my questions were:

1. I purchased a new PM #. I want to port over from Lucky. If I do that immediately, will the promotions still apply? The referral credit + the 30 day free plan? I.e.; is it linked to my 'number' or to my 'account'?

2. If data finishes, does it just stop or charge extra like post-paid carriers do (apart from Koodo?)

Thanks! I look forward to being part of this community. 

7 REPLIES 7

Chenco

1. Lockout - hopefully the mods will get to it very soon.

2. Regarding the credits, it's linked to your account, not the number. Even after you port in your old number the account is still the same, so whatever promotions you qualified for will still apply.

Welcome to the PM community. Hope you like it here and hang around for a long time.

Chenco

diya

Maintainance was from midnight until early morning or so. I purchased in the evening.

The sim card works so I'm guessing it's all good.

Just not self serve, lol.

Qtips2016
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there,

I'm on the same boat as well.  I signed up 2 new accounts yesterday and I still couldn't access my account online.  Mind you...there was a system maintenance yesterday.  I wondered if our info got updated into PM?  Anyways, I've sent a msg to mods.  Hope they can look at it when they're available.

Good luck!

diya

Twice; last night and a little while ago since hadn't got the speedy replies I heard about. Guess they're extra busy.

diya

Thanks for replying.
I signed up yesterday and got a new PM number so I'm confident of getting the free promo.

My question is, if I change that number to the new # I want to port in do the benefits all still apply? 

belisch

1. The free second month promotion was only Saturday and Sunday. So, my bet is that's too late now. But you still can get the referral $10. It is linked to your account.

2. No extra charge, you'll need to buy an option pack yourself.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you send a PM to the mods?

2. From what I've read here...it just stops.

Need Help? Let's chat.