cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan?

cdzomer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn’t know all these changes were happening so when I tried to log in this morning I had to make a new password, now whenever I try logging in to the app I need to pick a new plan. When I tried using my SIM# it said it was already in use. So do I need to pick a new plan or will it just carry on with the plan I had before?

5 REPLIES 5

@cdzomer  Try spinning’s the refresh on my account main page to verify that it’s still the same like this 

simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1684946720967.png

For most up to date account info

cdzomer

No charges on my card. When I log in to the app, it prompts me to pick a plan, then to buy a SIM. When I select I already have a SIM, I entered the number, then it told me it was already in use, which I assume means the plan I had is still active

@cdzomer  Did you change plan now ? If you did then check credit card because you would be charged that full amount right away and start a new 30 day cycle if this one done by accident contact support to hopefully get it reversed 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

cdzomer

Okay I just found it odd since I had a 3G plan and now I’m on 5G

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@cdzomer  It will just carry on with the plan you have now 

Need Help? Let's chat.