cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SIM card

Chrisleggs67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a new SIM card but it has not been delivered.  Can I cancel the order and purchase one at a local Telus store

6 REPLIES 6

@Chrisleggs67 

Hopefully it will arrive in a couple of days due the Labour Day holiday but suggest you contact a CS_Agent anyway.

Chrisleggs67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I placed the order on August 17

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you get a new sim at Telus or Koodo kiosk...save the PM sim that was sent to you. When it does arrive, you can gift it to a friend or family member. That way you'll benefit from the refer-a-friend Points program...plus you'll get a $10 credit to your account as long as they use your referral code when they get a PM account too.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Chrisleggs67 

When did you place your order for the SIM?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Chrisleggs67 

yes you can by contact PM support team by private message > CS_Agent  with order #.

to Find TELUS Stores Near you  or  Koodo Stores  in person to buy it SIM card, and give a call to found out which store has it. some store sold out.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Chrisleggs67 it usually takes 1 to 3 weeks for delivery. 

I don't think you can cancel the order but you can message P. support and discuss 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

And yes, if you need one urgently,  pick up fromm Telus or Koodo store

Need Help? Let's chat.