cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Activation

angelaF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good evening,

I am trying to activate a second SIM card, (New Account) I am using a different email address but the same name. I have added a referral code as well.  When I try to activate the account (last step) I get an error stating that I should correct my Credit Card information or use another Credit Card.  I have triple checked the card information including the appropriate postal code,  I've tried using my husbands CC as well but I am still getting the same error message.  I have tried repeating the process several times as well SIMon is not able to assist.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you 

7 REPLIES 7

angelaF

Thank you for the suggestions, I am on a desk top.  I have reached a support agent and hopefully they can assist me, otherwise I will try incognito mode.

-A 

@angelaF please try using Incognito mode or try on another device again..  Preferably try on a desktop computer and that could make a difference

angelaF

unfortunately this link is for sales advisors and they can not help me with this particular situation. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@angelaF 

Make sure the card hasn't been charged before trying again.

Also ensure the credit card or Visa Debit card is issued by a Canadian or American financial institution and is registered to a Canadian or American address

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@angelaF 

You can also use the live chat service for SIM card activations.

https://services.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@angelaF 

Try logging into the website using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Try doing the activation on another device like a computer or laptop instead.

Need Help? Let's chat.