cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Activation

Mutey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

If I decide to leave PM and come back a few months later, will I be consider "new activation"? 

I don't get why as an existing PM subsciber I will pay more for less and a new activation pays less for more. It just doesn't make sense. I am loyal to PM. But I also would like to get good value for money. 

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

That's correct @Mutey 

Before you do that, however, be sure to reach out to the customer support agents and request whichever plan you may be seeing that is for new activations only.

Tell them that you would like that option.

See what they offer.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mutey  Yes if you port out of PM and come back and create a new account with new email and new sim . You will be a new activation 

Need Help? Let's chat.