cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 4G 20GB plan for $45/month available

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi Community,

I got nosy again today and checked to see if there are any new plans available before my new plan renewal. For anybody that may need a little more data, or if they don't like the price of the 4G 20GB plan $55 plan from a a few months ago, you might want to schedule a plan change on your next renewal!

Screenshot_20221118_120516_Firefox.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

looks like the same plan offered to me on my Koodo lines.  $45/20gb and $50/25

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@H0P  I have wondered about the same kind of plan too. I have been happy with the $25 3G 1GB plan. It has been good value over the last few years.

I will be switching to the $40 4G 15GB plan tomorrow. My data habits aren't likely to change since wifi is usually available, which results in better profit margins for the service provider. I am happy to see that the overall cost of phone plans coming down over the last few years, but I agree that they could be a little bit better. The phone companies are finding new ways to squeeze a little bit more out of their customers, and I'm an example of how it's working.

mountaindew
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you, that'd be a good change

H0P
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will PM soon bring a $35 dollar version of these new plans very soon? Say like $35 for 10 GB with 4G speeds?

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@mitchnet12  That's now competitive with the current offer over at Fido that a user brought up here yesterday. They were wondering whether to stay here or go to Fido. Hope they see this new info.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks @mitchnet12 

Now PM has strong game, $40 for 15Gb and $45 for 20Gb.  nice 👌 

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mitchnet12 Thank you for bringing this up. Good Catch. In case who needs more data for a reasonable price.

Need Help? Let's chat.