cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some help with a porting gone bad :(

Durtybird
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the sim card installed and activated, I've paid for my 90 day plan and I still haven't had my phone number ported from Bell yet?  It's been almost a week now.  I can send texts and make calls but all return texts and calls come to my old samsung phone.  I filled out all the porting docs and submitted with no errrors.  I've powered down the new phone removed the sim and then repeated to no avail this is a porting issue that is behind the scenes not the phone iteself.  Please help :S

3 REPLIES 3

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Durtybird

I'm sorry to hear about the porting issue, 

I will be happy to check on your port status for you, can you please send me a private message with your porting number and account number with Bell? 

Thanks,

Shazia

Not sure how to send me or see private messages? Click here

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

souvik126
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try calling Bell if you have not already tried. Porting mostly depends on the releasing provider and they can delay the process for various reasons. Also you might be notified by an email/text when your porting is complete. 

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Durtybird

Welcome to Public Mobile! (Well, almost...)

This the type of thing that our community moderators are very good at cleaning up, one will be back online in the morning, hopefully they will have you up and running shortly. @Shazia_K@Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.